By joining a serious, supportive dance studio, students can be guaranteed the training and motivation necessary to reach major dance goals and aspirations. Centre Pointe offers:
- A diverse and talented faculty
- Classes for all levels and ages
- Ballet, Pointe, Modern, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, and Contemporary classes offered
- The ability to learn self-expression through music and dance
- Positive and constructive atmosphere
It is well known that children involved in dance and the arts tend to perform better in general. At Centre Pointe, we encourage the creativity of our dancers and the importance of being committed and focused on dance. Here, dancers are able to find mentors within their teachers that support them and allow them to be creative and expressive by creating a positive learning environment. In addition to gaining the support of their teachers, dancers must also learn to understand the idea of constructive criticism so that they are able to take in feedback negative or positive without feeling targeted.